Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi there, I'm an F1 Rider

Well, it's inexcusable, it's been far too long since we updated this blog and so much has happened that I would have to give up my full time job just to scratch the surface of the F1 world news.

However, I am planning to blog a lot more. Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am.

Noticed something rather interesting in today's Shortlist magazine and wanted to share it...

Ever wanted to be an F1 driver but sadly all you seem to get round to is riding your bicycle to an office job every day? Well now you can combine the two thanks to the BeruF1 Systems new ‘Factor 001’ Bicycle. Designed with the same software used to build Formula 1 cars and claiming to be the world’s most advanced bicycle, it uses GPS, radio transmitters, on-board computers and braking hydraulics which aim to make you much more aerodynamic as you speed between buses and black cabs.

This really is some bike, but at £20,000 a pop, you’ll be glad there’s no need to refuel!

http://www.factor001.com/

1 comment: